The Embassy of the Republic of Slovenia in London is the official representative body of the Slovenian Government in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. The Embassy was opened in 1992.
The main objectives of the Embassy are:
- to represent the interests of the Republic of Slovenia in the UK
- to promote close bilateral political, economic and cultural relations between Slovenia and the UK,
- to promote Slovenia in the country of accreditation,
- to provide consular assistance to Slovenian citizens in the UK,
- to provide information on Slovenia to citizens of the country of accreditation.
Former Slovene Ambassadors to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland:
- Mr MatjaĹľ Ĺ inkovec, MA,1992-1997
- Mr Marjan Ĺ etinc, MA,1997 - 2002
- Dr Marjan Senjur, 2002 â€“ 2004
- Mr Iztok MiroĹˇiÄŤ, 2004 - 2008